Injectable fillers may be used to fill fine lines and wrinkles, enlarge lips, improve the appearance of a scar, and create more facial fullness. Fillers offer a non-invasive, economical option for people looking for a smoother, younger-looking appearance. Results are long-lasting and natural looking!
Dr. Mendelsohn offers a wide range of filler options to best meet your needs. When it comes to facial aesthetics, we all have different concerns.
These include the Juvederm® Family of Fillers: Volume XC®, Volbella®, Vollure® and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC®. In addition we provide Restylane®, Perlane®, Sculptra® and more!
- Deep furrows or creases in the lines that run from the nose to the mouth.
- Wrinkles in-between or at the sides of the eyes.
- Creases on the forehead.
- Lines around the lips.
- Desire for more fullness of the lips.
- Hollowness under the eyes.
- Indentions in the skin created by a scar.
- Lack of fullness of the face.
- Karen Whitney will choose the proper location best suited for your individual concerns.
- Fillers are injected in the desired locations.
- Treatment takes a matter of minutes, depending upon how many areas are being treated.
- Cold compresses may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
- You may experience some redness, tenderness, firmness, swelling, or bruising at the injection site. These side effects tend to be mild to moderate, and subside within a week after treatment.
- Avoid touching the treated area for six hours after treatment.
- Avoid intense heat, such as that from a sun lamp or sun bathing, until there is no more redness or swelling.
- Avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St. John’s Wort, and high doses of Vitamin E supplements for a week after being treated to minimize the chance of bruising.
- You may resume most normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Immediate results that only improves over the week after treatment.
- Natural-looking, softened, more youthful appearance.