Addresses the following concerns:
- Sun-damaged skin
- Sunspots or age spots
- Spider veins
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Animation Videos
Intense Pulse Light Procedure
- The IPL process uses concentrated pulses of light to address specific skin concerns. The light is absorbed by the pigment in brown spots and the blood in visible vessels, and converted to heat. The heat dissolves the cells that create the pigment and shrinks the vessels.
- Any area of skin, except directly around the eyes, may be treated.
Intense Pulse Light Recovery
- You may experience some redness and heat of the treated area for one to two hours after treatment.
- Cool cloths may be applied to the treated areas to soothe heat and redness.
- Makeup may be applied immediately after treatment.
Intense Pulse Light Result
- Improvement of pigmentation from sun damage or of scars.
- Sun spots will initially darken, and then naturally shed from the skin after one to two weeks.
- With rosacea, skin will be less red within a week after treatment.
- Spider vein vessels may disappear after treatment, or at first darken, and then disappear or lessen within ten to fourteen days.