Addresses the following concerns:
- Ears that protrude too dramatically from the side of the head.
- Asymmetrical ears.
- Outpatient procedure performed in our AAAHC accredited surgery center under local anesthetic.
- Incisions are located in the crease behind the ear and are very inconspicuous.
- Cartilage is gently reshaped then held in place with sutures.
- Sensation and ability to hear are maintained.
- A soft dressing is applied to the ears after surgery and remains in place for three days. An athletic headband is worn continuously for ten days and then at bedtime for at least three weeks.
- Sutures are removed around six days after your surgery.
- You can resume light activities the same or next day.
- Swelling is mild to moderate and peaks at two to three days and then disappears rapidly over the next three weeks.
- Beautiful, balanced results.
- Natural and presentable appearance the same week of surgery.