We are pleased to be the First provider to bring the QWO Cellulite Injectable Treatment to the Greater Cincinnati region!
QWO Cellulite Treatment in Cincinnati!
It’s a Female Frustration that Every Generation Battles. (WLWT)
FDA approves new treatment to reduce moderate to severe cellulite
A new therapy to fight cellulite is getting a lot of attention as more people head back to the beach. (WKRC)
Visible results may be achieved in 10 weeks.* Women received 3 treatments 21 days apart.
Actual patients. Unretouched photos taken before receiving QWO, and 28 days after final treatment. Results may vary.
QWO is a non-surgical treatment clinically proven to reduce moderate to severe cellulite.
Some women and their aesthetic specialists both agreed they noticed less dimpling after treatment with QWO. Results were assessed 28 days after the 3rd treatment.
QWO has been studied in more patients than any other FDA-approved cellulite treatment, with over 1,800 women participating.
In two pivotal phase 3 clinical studies of adult women with moderate to severe cellulite, 424 women were treated with QWO and 419 received placebo. Each woman received 3 treatments given 21 days apart.
Injections take as little as 10 minutes. Watch and Actual Treatment below.
Most women will have cellulite in their lifetime–about 9 out of 10 women, in fact.
- That means your tough workouts and healthy eating habits are fantastic for your fitness and overall wellness—but won’t do much to reduce your cellulite.
If you really want to reduce cellulite, you need to understand what’s behind it.
- Cellulite isn’t Fat.
- It isn’t caused by what, or how much., you eat.
- Or because you aren’t exercising enough.
- SKIN – Over time, skin thins
- FAT – Fat cells enlarge and push against the skin.
- Fibrous Bands – The fibrous bands under the skin thicken and cause tension and the signature dimpling on your butt.
- QWO is the first and only FDA-approved injectable for moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women.
- Visible results may be achieved in 10 weeks. In clinical studies, women received 3 treatments of QWO, 21 days apart.
- QWO has been studied in more patients than any other FDA-approved injectable cellulite treatment, with over 1,800 women participating.In two pivotal phase 3 clinical studies of adult women with moderate to severe cellulite, 424 were treated with QWO and 419 received placebo.
- QWO is injected directly into targeted dimples in the buttocks using a small needle.You should not receive QWO if you are allergic to any collagenase or the ingredients in QWO, or have an active infection in the treatment area.
- We will help determine if QWO is right for you and develop a treatment plan, including total number of treatments if you are a good candidate.Each treatment visit may include up to 2 treatment areas. QWO injections will be given 21 days apart for 3 treatment visits.
- At each office visit, injections take as little as 10 minutes.
- QWO may cause serious side effects including allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions, including anaphylaxis, and injection site bruising.The most common side effects of QWO include: injection site bruising, pain, areas of hardness, itching, redness, discoloration, swelling and warmth in the treatment area.These are not all the possible side effects of QWO.
- In clinical trials, women required no post-treatment downtime. Most bruising lessened after each treatment and resolved in less than 21 days. However, bruising was seen in 84% of patients and should be expected. We can share the details of why we see bruising.
- It’s not fully understood how QWO works in moderate to severe cellulite. The enzymes in QWO—called collagenases—are believed to target a structural cause under your skin.It’s thought that QWO works in 3 ways: releasing fibrous bands, redistributing fat cells, and stimulating the growth of new collagen.
- It can be hard to talk about something as personal as your cellulite. We are here to listen and help you find a solution. You can take comfort in knowing that you’re not alone in your struggles with cellulite. Approximately 90% of women have cellulite, no matter what they eat or how much they exercise. Think about your goals beforehand and have them ready at your appointment. Describe how your cellulite makes you feel, and why you want to try a different treatment. Ask if we think QWO may be right for you.
- It is important to determine if your buttocks has cellulite, or if its appearance is more related to skin laxity.
- We can examine your concerns to help you determine if QWO is the right treatment option for you.
- The cost for QWO treatments vary depending on the severity of your cellulite.
- The cost starts at $450 per treatment and ranges to $1,200 per treatment.
- For moderate to severe cellulite, 3 treatments are recommended 21 days apart
- For mild to moderate cellulite, we are recommending 2 treatments, possibly a third.
- As mentioned, bruising is to be expected following the treatment.
- WISH Rewards members will receive Double Rewards during the month of April only as an introductory offer. Please inquire for further details.
Share Additional Information to See if You’re a Candidate for QWO
Contact us through the form below and include an optional photo of the area you’re looking to address, and we’ll get back in touch with you shortly.