NEW Restylane Lyft & Restylane Silk enhances your beauty with a subtle, natural-looking treatment.
Restylane Lyft is the first and only FDA-approved treatment to provide fullness to the cheeks and to smooth smile lines. Restylane Silk is the first and only FDA-approved treatment specifically for lips and the lines around them.
Injectable fillers may be used to fill fine lines and wrinkles, enlarge lips, improve the appearance of a scar, and create more facial fullness. They offer a non-invasive, economical option for people looking for a smoother, younger-looking appearance. Dr. Mendelsohn and his team offers a wide range of filler options to best meet your needs. These include Restylane®, Perlane®, Juvederm®, Juvederm Voluma, Evolence®, Elevess®, and Sculptra®.
Below are Before & After photos
- Cold compresses may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
- You may experience some redness, tenderness, firmness, swelling, or bruising at the injection site. These side effects tend to be mild to moderate, and subside within a week after treatment.
- Avoid touching the treated area for six hours after treatment.
- Avoid intense heat, such as that from a sun lamp or sun bathing, until there is no more redness or swelling.
- Avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St. John’s Wort, and high doses of Vitamin E supplements for a week after being treated to minimize the chance of bruising.
- You may resume most normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Immediate results that only improves over the week after treatment.
- Natural-looking, softened, more youthful appearance.