(Deep Chemical Peel / Croton Oil / Phenol Peel)
Addresses the following concerns
- Moderate to deep lines and wrinkles
- Pigmentation abnormalities
- Blotchy skin
- Acne scars
- Pre-cancerous lesions
Chemical Peel Animation Videos
Chemical Peel Procedure
- Performed in our AAAHC accredited surgery center under IV sedation.
- Dr. Mendelsohn will customize the solution of the peel for your particular skin type.
Chemical Peel Recovery
- You will come in for a checkup the day after your peel.
- You should sleep and rest with your head elevated for a week after your procedure.
- You will need to wear a Eucerin cream on your face for five to seven days after your peel.
- After five to seven days, makeup may be applied.
- Pain is minimal, and easily controlled with medication.
- You should wear a sunscreen of at least SPF 30, and avoid direct sun exposure after your treatment.
Chemical Peel Result
- Smoother, softer, more even, younger-looking skin.