Addresses the following concerns:
- Hollowness under the eye area and deepening of the tear trough.
- “Falling” cheeks, resulting of hollowness of the central face and deepened nasolabial folds (laugh lines.)
- Lack of definition of facial features.
Mid-Facelift Animation Videos
- Three well-hidden incisions are used. One inside the mouth, to release the tissue from the malar eminence (cheekbone) to allow it to be lifted. A second below each eye, directly under the eyelashes. A third within the temporal hairline, used to fixate the lifted tissue to the deeper fascia.
- Procedure takes about one hour.
- Outpatient procedure using MAC anesthesia in our own AAAHC accredited surgery center.
- You can shower the day after surgery.
- No drains are used.
- You should sleep and rest with your head elevated for one week after your procedure.
- Pain is minimal, should subside after two to three days, and is easily controlled with medication.
- Swelling in the mid-face area is moderate, resolving in three to four weeks.
- You will come in for a checkup the day after your procedure, sutures are removed at around six days.
- You may wear makeup the day after surgery (avoiding incision areas) and appear comfortably in public in three to four days.
- You may resume limited activities within the first week and most activities after two weeks.
- A more youthful look with clearer definition of facial features the week after your procedure.