Addresses the following concerns:
- Comments about looking older, sad, angry, or tired.
- Wrinkle lines across the forehead created from constantly holding the eyebrows up to see better.
- Deep furrow lines in between the eyebrows.
- Sagging, drooping eyebrows that push down and create more skin and hooding over the upper eyelids.
Forehead Lift Animation Videos
- Small incisions are made inside the hairline above the forehead. The brow is then lifted and held in place with Endotine devices.
- Local or MAC anesthesia may be used.
- This outpatient procedure takes about thirty minutes, and is performed in our AAAHC accredited surgery center.
- You will come in the day after surgery for a check-up; sutures/staples are removed about six days after surgery.
- You can shower the day after surgery.
- No drains are used.
- You should sleep and rest with your head elevated for a week.
- Pain is minimal and easily controlled with medication and subsides by the second or third day after surgery.
- Swelling is mild to moderate, peaks two to three days after surgery, and then disappears rapidly over the next three weeks.
- Able to apply makeup the day after your procedure and comfortably appear in public three to four days afterwards.
- Resume minimal activities within the first week and most all activities after two weeks.
- Time off work ranges from five to seven days.
- Natural, rested, younger appearance.
- Alleviates heaviness of the eyelids which may improve vision.
- Returns the eyebrows to their natural position.
- Improved appearance by the end of the first week that only gets better over the next three to six months.
Holiday Sale is Now Open Online! Dismiss