Home » Facial Liposculpture
Addresses the following concerns
- Desire for a more youthful appearance.
- Excess fat under the chin and along the jaw line.
Facial Liposuction Animation Videos
Facial Liposuction Procedure
- Outpatient procedure performed in our AAAHC accredited surgery center under local anesthetic.
- Takes about thirty minutes.
- A tiny incision is made under the chin, and a cannula attached to a suction device is inserted. The unwanted fat is loosened with a local anesthetic solution and by moving the cannula back and forth, and then is suctioned from the area.
- No drains are used.
- A light dressing and a gentle compression garment are then applied over the incision area.
Facial Liposuction Recovery
- You will need to sleep and rest with your head elevated for a week after your procedure.
- You may return to almost all activities by the next day.
- You can shower the day after surgery.
- Discomfort and pain are minimal, and easily controlled with medication.
- Swelling is mild to moderate and peaks at two days, rapidly disappearing over the next three weeks.
- Makeup can be applied as early as the next day.
Facial Liposuction Result
- A beautiful and balanced profile is visible after swelling subsides, and only improves over the next couple months.
- More confidence in appearance.