Have you forgotten what your Dancing bear tattoo means? Maybe it is time to get rid of it. More than 40 million people seek tattoo removal services every year, with many people citing employment concerns.
Whatever the reason, we can help you remove your unwanted tattoo with safe laser tattoo removal treatments. With PicoSure laser tattoo removal, you can eliminate your unwanted tattoo and return your skin to normal. Tattoos may be cleared in as few as 4 sessions.
Would you like an estimate to remove your tattoo? Send us a photo with measurements and we can provide the pricing range. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of PicoSure over Other Treatments
PicoSure uses picosecond laser technology to enable PressureWave laser pulses. The high-powered laser completely shatters the underlying tattoo ink into microscopic particles that the body can easily eliminate. In contrast, older nanosecond lasers work by burning the pigment and as a result, the surrounding skin can be damaged by photothermal effects. PicoSure tattoo removal uses a powerful picosecond laser that safely removes tattoos faster than Q-switched lasers. PicoSure laser tattoo removal can remove even the most stubborn inks with fewer side effects.
- Results will vary based on the color, composition, depth of placement, and density of your tattoo ink, as well as the location and how effectively your body removes the ink particles.
- PicoSure will remove your tattoo in roughly half the number of sessions as the Q-switched lasers.
- Darker skin types require more cautious treatment to avoid loss of pigment.
- Topical numbing and chilled air are used for treatment comfort.
- Due to the variables of removing a permanent tattoo, it is difficult to predict how many sessions will be needed.
- Treatments are spaced 6 to 8 weeks apart initially, and spaced farther apart as the deeper ink is being targeted.
- While it is uncommon with the PicoSure, pigment changes and textural changes may be seen.
- We cannot treat while you are tanned or when you will have sum exposure.
- Avoid baths, swimming, and hot tubs after treatment. Showering with mild soap and water is fine. Dressing is to be re-applied after showering.
- Keep your tattoo protected with either vaseline or Aquaphor and a non-stick dressing for 7 to 10 days to avoid crusting or scabbing, which can increase the risk of scarring.