Addresses the following concerns
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Unevenness of skin tone
- Brown sun spots or age spots
- Acne scars or other types of scars
- Pregnancy mask (melasma)
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Animation Videos
- Three to five treatments, one to four weeks apart, are recommended for optimum effects. Face, neck, chest, hands, or a combination thereof may be treated.
- A topical anesthetic is applied to the skin to make the procedure more comfortable.
- The Fraxel® Laser is moved over the skin. It penetrates the skin’s surface and treats thousands of damaged areas of skin at a time with microscopic pinpoint laser beams, leaving the remaining areas of skin available to heal the treated areas.
- The laser portion of the treatment only takes ten to fifteen minutes.
- You may experience some discomfort right after the treatment, similar in sensation to a mild sunburn. This usually subsides within a few hours.
- Some degree of redness and swelling is normal, and should subside within a few days. Cold cloths may be applied to ease discomfort. Makeup may be applied immediately after treatment.
- You may experience some temporary minor itching, dry skin, peeling, or flaking of the treated area.
- You should wear a sunscreen of at least SPF 30 and avoid direct sun exposure after you begin treatment, and for at least three months after your last treatment.
- Younger, smoother, healthier-looking skin will be visible after the initial treatment healing is complete, and will continue to improve over the next three to six months.
- Improvement in the appearance of texture, tone, wrinkles, and scars.