Our Advanced Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Center, located in Cincinnati, is pleased to be the first and exclusive provider of a brand new EMSCULPT NEO technology. This treatment is a complete game changer for the industry, as it’s a first of its kind, the current approach to body-shaping contours through the elimination of fat and circumferential reduction.
Dr. Jon Mendelsohn is proud to be the only authorized provider of the new EMSCULPT NEO system in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Health Reporter Liz Bonis shares Facebook Post and Health Report on Local Channel 12 on Emsculpt neo
Shaping up during the Pandemic
- EMSCULPT NEO is the first and only non invasive body shaping procedure that uses radiofrequency heating for fat reduction and high intensity focused electromagnetic energy (HIFEM®) for muscle strengthening and toning in a 30-minute session. The end result is more fat reduction and muscle growth than any single gold standard product, for less time and less money. Best of all, EMSCULPT NEO has a broad patient appeal as it can treat patients up to BMI 35.
- EMSCULPT NEO is based on an applicator simultaneously emitting synchronized RF and HIFEM+ energies. Due to the radiofrequency heating, the muscle temperature quickly raises by several degrees. This prepares muscles for exposure to stress, similar to what a warm up activity does before any workout. In less than 4 minutes, the temperature in subcutaneous fat reaches levels that cause apoptosis, i.e. fat cells are permanently damaged and slowly removed from the body. Clinical studies showed on average a 30% reduction in subcutaneous fat. Bypassing the brain limitations, HIFEM+ energy contracts 100% of the muscle fibers in the area at intensities that are not achievable during voluntary workout. Extreme stress forces the muscle to adapt, resulting in an increase in the number and growth of muscle fibers and cells. On average the muscle volume increases by 25%.
Circumference Study – Dr. Carolyn Jacob
MRI Study – Dr. Brian Kinney
Ultrasound Study – Dr. Bruce Katz
Animal Histology – Dr. Robert Weiss
Initial Buttock Study: – Dr. Mariano Busso
Multi-Center buttock Study- Dr. Carolyn Jacob
- If you can benefit from less fat and more muscle, EMSCULPT NEO procedure may be a great fit. Ask us for more details.
- EMSCULPT NEO can be applied over the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, arms & calves.
- Yes! EMSCULPT NEO and the embedded high intensity magnetic field (HIFEM) technology has been clinically tested for safety and efficacy through seven clinical studies*. Moreover, 30 scientific publications make HIFEM the most intensively researched body contouring technology since its introduction in 2018.
- EMSCULPT NEO procedure is simple and easy. There is no pre-preparation required for this procedure. You will lay down while the applicators are applied over the treatment area for 30 minutes. During the treatment you may feel intense yet tolerable muscle contractions along with heating sensation which is comparable to hot stone massage. Once the procedure is completed, you can immediately get back to your daily routine.
- Protocol for EMSCULPT NEO is usually four 30-minute treatments, scheduled 5-10 days apart. Consult us for details.
- Each patient’s results may vary but the best time to see the final results is in 3 months after the last treatment.
- There is no downtime with this procedure. You can get back to your daily routine right after the treatment.
- YES! EMSCULPT NEO can treat patients with BMI up to 35.
- After the treatment, the dead fat cells are flushed out from the body through metabolic processes. The rest is flushed out by the body.
- EMSCULPT NEO treatment does not require any pre-treatment preparations. You can resume your regular lifestyle right after the treatment. It is recommended to follow a healthy lifestyle, balanced diet and proper hydration for best results.
- No, EMSCULPT NEO procedure does not help with weight reduction. The therapy helps reduce your fat and build your muscles.
- EMSCULPT NEO treatments may feel intense but should never be painful.
- Liposuction cannot be compared with EMSCULPT NEO as EMSCULPT NEO is a completely non-invasive procedure. It does not require surgery, needles, anesthesia, or any downtime. There is no other device in the aesthetic field that treats both fat and muscle in a single treatment.
- Even slimmer patients interested in muscle building can enjoy significant benefits when using the EMSCULPT NEO. Clinical studies showed on average a 25% growth in muscle mass.