Addresses the following concerns:
- A flatness or hollowness of the cheekbones.
- Lack of width or fullness of the face.
- Desire for a fuller, more chiseled, and contoured look.
Cheek Implant Procedure
- Outpatient procedure performed in our AAAHC accredited surgery center.
- Choice of local or MAC (twilight) anesthesia.
- Small, well-hidden incisions are made inside the mouth.
- No dressings or bandages needed.
Cheek Implant Recovery
- You will need to sleep and rest with your head elevated for a week after your procedure.
- Minimal pain easily controlled with medication that is mostly gone by the day after surgery.
- Mild to moderate swelling peaks two days after surgery, then disappears rapidly over the next three weeks.
- No stitches to remove.
- Minimal downtime.
Cheek Implant Result
- Natural and presentable appearance the same week of surgery that only continues to improve.
- Beautifully balanced and proportioned contoured results.