Addresses the following concerns
Hair Transplant Animation Videos
Hair Transplant Procedure
- Outpatient procedure performed in our AAAHC surgery center under local anesthetic and oral sedation.
- A thin strip of hair is surgically removed from the back of the head by Dr. Mendelsohn, where thinning does not occur.
- A team of highly skilled and well-trained technicians use binocular dissection to divide the hair follicles, then they transplant thousands of individual hairs onto needed areas of the scalp. During the transplant you can rest, talk, or watch TV!
Hair Transplant Recovery
- Pain is minimal, and easily controlled with medication.
- You will need to sleep and rest with your head elevated for a week after your procedure.
- Hair Transplant Staples are removed ten days after your procedure.
Hair Transplant Result
- You will begin to see hair regrowth three to six months after your procedure.
- Results are permanent!
Learn more about our the hair transplants at Advanced Cosmetic at www.651hair.com/procedures/hair-transplants/
See before and after photos for hair transplants, luce and laser hair treatment or therapy.